Saturday, August 30, 2008

Freddy and I had a playdate!

Last week, Freddy and I had friends over to play with. Kristel and Ethan came up! It was so good to see them. It has been forever. Freddy and I were very excited to see our friends. We got the house all cleaned and ready for them, and planned a nice dinner.

When they got here, Freddy was upstairs getting changed. Kristel and I went into the corral with Ethan so that Harley didn't pounce all over him. I can't believe how much Ethan has grown...and how much he looks like Adam. When I say this, I don't mean that I can see that he is going to grow up to look like his Daddy...I mean he looks EXACTLY like Adam! He flirts just like his Daddy too!!

Dennis brought Freddy downstairs, and boy did he get excited!! I think that he was amazed that there was another baby in his play area!! He just stood in front of Ethan, laughed, and shook with delight! Then he poked Ethan's eyes! Oh, and he tried to eat his hair. Next he almost knocked Ethan over trying to use him to stand up. Lastly, when he was walking he stepped on his leg. Good thing Ethan didn't mind!!! Don't worry Ethan, I have two more coming and you can pick and poke at them.

Actually Freddy was really good with Ethan, he is just curious, and doesn't understand "nice" and "hurt." And he never actually hurt Ethan, it was all very cute.

Ethan is doing really good. He is clapping, sitting up, rolling all over the place (but only in one direction and gets really mad when he gets stuck), and saying "mama," "dada," and "baba." All the important things!

Kristel and I were able to catch up as well, with is nice...and promised not to let is go this long between visits! Next month Ethan is getting baptised, so it will be fun for them to get together again!

Below are some pictures of the play date!

No comments: