Saturday, August 16, 2008

What a great day!! And I forgot my camera...

Today was the 12th Annual Ferrauilo Day At The Track! My friend Michele organizes this great day once a year. She and her family and friends arrive at 6am to get tables and a great space. Then they proceed to put together an amazing spread of food. It is really a great way to spend a day at the track!

Well Dennis, Freddy, and I went today. We were very excited to see Michele and her family...we haven't seen them in a while. As well as Nell and her kids, and Nancy and Linda and their families! We also saw a few people from the VA who I haven't seen in a while.

The really great part was that there were going to be 3 other kids Freddy's age! Nancy's twins Patrick and Kari, and Mary-Jo's god-child Morgan (she came a little later). Freddy did great playing with them. He flirted with Kari, played ball with Patrick, but didn't interact too much with Morgan. He was in there about an hour with the twins and did great. I was so impressed. He did have a problem when the twins got a cracker and he didn't, but another cracker quickly solve that problem. At one point he crawled over to Kari and wanted to stand up, but in order to do so he grabbed onto the back of her skirt and pulled himself up!!! It was quite funny.

Dennis and I had a great time visiting with friends. We didn't bet since that means we wouldn't lose any money. But all in all, it was a great day! I am just REALLY mad that I forgot my camera!!! What kind of mom am I????

No comments: