Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Two Wonderful Years

Today Dennis and I are celebrating our second anniversary. It is hard to believe that two years ago right now we were getting married in front of our family and friends on a beautiful beach. Not only that, but I can't believe how much our lives have changed in these two years. We have a beautiful son, two more on the way, and two years of great memories.

The above pictures are from my driveway. Kelly decorated our driveway with sidewalk chalk to wish us a Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

I can't believe I didn't know the date when we were talking on the phone (truly - without my in-office desktop calendar, I didn't know what the date was, just that it was a Tuesday). Next time, smack me with something.

Much love to you and Denno, and my little pumpkin pie!