Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Backyard playtime

Yesterday was a beautiful day. Freddy and I had a good day, and I was even able to take him on two walks...even though each was only once around the block. As soon as Dennis came home, he said "I am going to take Freddy out back to play that way you can rest."
That thrilled me! I have been telling Dennis for a while that I would love it if when he got home he would play with Freddy outside, since I can't really chase him right now. And the fact that I could lay down for 15-20 minutes in the evening...when I really need it!
Well, of course I didn't rest...I needed to take pictures! Like I said it was beautiful out! Freddy and Dennis were running around out back, and then Kelly and Jeremy came out to play! Well, Jeremy couldn't really play since he hurt his back.
Freddy had a great time running around, knocking over Kelly's candles, teasing Nora and Charlie (their cats), running from Daddy, and rolling around in the grass.
It was a perfect way to end the day!

No comments: