Sunday, May 16, 2010

Poor Freddy...

My baby is sick :(

Freddy didn't sleep well Friday into Saturday...finally me letting him get out of bed at 530am only to find that he had a pretty bad temp.  It took a while, but I got some Motrin in him, and that helped with the fever.  He remained feverish and lethargic throughout the day; Cassie couldn't even make him feel better.  Although she did get him to laugh, and she and Isaiah got him to play catch for a few minutes.  Last night was much of the same, with an even worse fever this morning.

The rational side of me knows that he is going to be fine; treat the symptoms, push the fluids, and wait it out.  103 degrees is the worry number, and after 48 hours is the worry hour.  BUT, the mom in me still wants to panic!  As Freddy would say..."Not good Money!"

On a side note.  Mom and Nana very generously gave me some working materials to help me get some more jjewelry in the store.  Yesterday when I was At The Warehouse I ended up making 5 necklaces, 2 bracelets, and 2 pair of earrings!!  Felt good to have my work on display again!  Thanks Mom and Nana!!

1 comment:

Happileerving said...

You're welcome Becky. Nana said you made good stuff I can't wait to see it next weekend.
I hope freddy feels better soon. Play the sailing ships for him Money.