Friday, May 28, 2010

Frustrated

Have you ever had one of those days when you just feel like everything that you do is wrong?  Yesterday was that day for me.  I was getting so frustrated at the kids, getting frustrated at myself, second guessing everything that I do...it was not good.  I was so looking forward to yesterday too; Lissa and Corrin came home!  I will say that the visit at mom and dad's was very nice and I did end the day on a high note. 


Freddy has a new thing...headbutting.  When he hits, sometime I hold onto his hands and say something like"hands are not for hitting."  yesterday he decided when I did that, that he would headbutt...to the point that I was crying.  OUCH!!  I sent him to his room (carried him and then "threw" him in bed)...that was at 9am.  It was a long day. 


I wish that I had a time-out button like Zach Morris had on Saved by the Bell.  That way I can just take a step back and re-focus.  Could you invent one for me please?  I know that people say, just take 5 minutes and take a few deep breaths.  But come on, do you know what the boys would do in five minutes????  RJ would be swinging from the fan; Liam would have found a way to the food; and Freddy will be doing graphic designing on the computer.  Ahh the life with three little boys :)

1 comment:

Happileerving said...

It sounds like you need a place for Mommy time out. After vacation Dad and I will get that girly bathroom done.