Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hmmm

I feel like I have nothing good to write about.  Lissa told me that I should keep a list of things that I want to write, but so far my list is empty.  I guess I could say that I ran again this morning and that it went better than Monday.  I could say that Freddy is most definitely feeling better.  I could say that I bought a new outfit to wear to my cousin Jenna's wedding next weekend...yes, lets talk about that!!

I got my dress at Target.  It is just a simple summer dress.  Red, strapless, flowy.  The top is that scrunchy looking elasticy boob covering thing.  (gosh I am giving you a GREAT visual huh?! lol).  From there it is just flowy down to mid calf.  I got a white shrug and white sandles to go with it.  This weekend I am going to make some deep purple jewelry to go with it (and then to sell!!).  I am excited to get dressed up and go out with my hubby without the boys, although I am going to miss them like crazy 'cause that it just how I am!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Check out the NaBloPoMo site if you're looking for topics or inspiration: http://www.nablopomo.com/

Also, there are TONS of "Mommy Bloggers" -- women who write about the cross-section of parenting, home-building, creative pursuits, and careers -- in the world. The women who write for ACS's "Choose You" blog (http://blog.chooseyou.com/) are some fantastic writers -- you can get to their individual bios/websites on the sidebar.

Small Notebook (http://smallnotebook.org/) is one of my favorites to read, and Rachel almost always poses a question within her posts that can inspire readers to write on their own -- she's on vacation this month, but I highly recommend clicking on the "favorite posts" link in her welcome window on the sidebar and catching up on those posts; many of them have reordered ways that I think about stuff.

Love you, and can't wait to see your dress -- I'm shopping for mine after work tonight.