Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I haven't been on the computer much, and therefore haven't written in a while. Let me start out by saying, 'yes, I am still pregnant.'

The past two weeks were just a blur of hospital and doctor visits. I have still been going twice a week for non-stress tests, which have been going great. That basically means that the babies hearts are doing what they are supposed to be doing. I also had my last ultrasound in Latham. Dr Bennett gave me the thumbs up, and said that she didn't foresee any problems with the boys. By the way, they were each almost 7 pounds!! That was a week ago.

Last Friday I had an office visit, and found that my blood pressure was up really high. They sent me to the hospital (for the 4th time that week...I had fallen down earlier in the week and had to go and get checked out as well). Everyone started out by saying that more than likely we would be having the babies! But, alas...my BP came down and my blood work came back OK. Instead of having the babies, I was sent home with a TON more doctor's appointments and on bed rest. Great.

Monday, I went to the office to follow up, and found out that no, my labs weren't all that great. I almost had pre-eclampsia and my platelets are low. Nice.... Dr Snyder decided that I would stay on bed rest, and repeat all my lab work on Wednesday (today). Depending on the results they would decide if I need to deliver before Monday the 8th. I think that I am going to strongly suggest that they deliver sooner. Bed rest is not fun, and I don't like that my blood work isn't coming back that well. So, I have about an hour before I go to the doctors...

However, Thanksgiving was great!! lol Mom, Dad, Lissa, Mom and Dad Linehan, Kathy, Meredith, and Maureen were all here. Freddy had a great time running all around with everyone. Needless to say that he wouldn't set aside his pickiness for some turkey, but he LOVED the rolls!! Jimmy even got him a cookies with a turkey frosted on it from the bakery...and BOY did he love that!! haha Before we gave him the cookie, we tried to get a family picture, but Freddy didn't really want to have his picture taken. We did manage to get one pretty decent one.

Well I will leave you with some pictures and the curiosity of when I am going to have these babies!!

This is us, Thanksgiving LAST year:


My, how we have grown:

This is the infamous turkey cookie:

Like I said, he LOVED it!!

1 comment:

h4barrel said...

Hey Becky- I know your littel ones r going 2 be so healthy, big & strong. If they have not already of come then they will be here real soon- congrats and enjoy them while they are little. Have a great holiday a god bless you and your family---love you
- Hollie