Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm freakin huge!!

This afternoon/evening, Dennis, Freddy, and I went to visit Mary, Pat, Brandon, and Cassie. It was a really good time, and of course Freddy had a blast. However, while we were there Mary asked if she could take a picture of my belly. I said she could, but I wasn't going to show her any skin!! lol I guess since I have the pictures, I might as well share them with you. I have one disclaimer however, DON'T LAUGH!!!
When you look at me from the front, I actually don't look THAT bad. But then I turn to the side, and WATCH OUT! lol I am impressed that I have only gained 18 lbs. For those of you that are keeping track, yes that means that I lost two pounds in the last week.
Since Freddy is SO much cuter than me, I will throw this one in there too. He was mesmerized watching Brandon and Isaiah playing catch!

Now, Freddy is fast asleep after his adventure-filled day, and I am about to follow! Night!

3 comments:

Mary said...

You are having a healthy set of twin boys and you look wonderful, not huge....

Becky said...

Thank Mary...I know that. My comments are more sarcasm than anything! I am actually very happy with the way that this pregnancy is going.

Amy said...

becky!!
you look beautiful, baby! glowing and everything!!

Just thought you'd like to know I nominated you and your jewelry blog for kreative blogs..pass it on!

amy