Wednesday, December 10, 2008

One BIG happy family!

Well, as I am sure that you all know by now, the twins are here! If you recall in my last post, I was heading to the doctors. My levels and blood pressure weren't stabilizing, so they sent me to the hospital. The next morning, December 4th, 2008 at 9:59 and 10:00 am, Liam Patrick and Rory Jacob were born, respectively!

Everything went extremely well. Liam did have to wear an oxygen mask for a minute or two due to some fluid in their lungs. And just for a precaution, they spent their first night in the special care nursery (except for feedings). But, we now have two beautiful additions to our family!

We came home on Monday, and things have been hectic here (surprise surprise!), but we are managing. Dennis is off form both jobs this week. Next week he has to go back to the paper, but he is home from YAP (his full-time job) through the holidays. Right now, we are just trying to figure out how to make it work with three!!

Freddy is a wonderful big brother. He is very curious about them and is constantly checking their mouths for teeth! He is taking a keen interest in their pacifiers, which is not helpful, but all in all, he is great with them.. He even gives them hugs! Or his form of a hug, which is to rest his forehead against the other persons.

Here is a few pictures from the past few days. I don't know how much I am going to be able to write in the coming days/weeks, but I will try for at least weekly updates!





No comments: