Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wow...what a week!!!

I know that everyone keeps telling me to rest, but how can I with so much going on??? lol Last week alone, I had four doctors appointment! All of which went wonderfully. As I stated in my previous post, the twins are growing so well. No matter my complaining, I am so thrilled at the size of my twins. They are going to be such healthy little boys, and I couldn't be happier about it. Good news...Dr Ted set up my C-Section date for Monday December 8th. So, there is an end in sight!! lol At the very most, I will see Liam and RJ in 3 weeks and 3 days!!

Saturday was the shower. Mom (and everyone who helped her) did such a great job! It was so nice and relaxed. Food, friends, family, and presents...who could ask for more? lol Freddy had a great time being the host and playing with his buddy Ethan and his cousin Shayden. He also loved being doted on by Cassie. Dennis and I were once again reminded how blessed we are. Everyone was so wonderful to get us such nice things. The only thing that Dennis and I still need to get are the rest of our cloth diapers. But we wont need to spend as much as we thought because Nana and my in-laws got us some! Also, I found this great women who makes and sells them on etsy for $8-10! I ordered two for Freddy to be sure of the quality, but then I will place a large order!

On Sunday, Dennis and I went to look at a house in South Glens Falls that we really really liked. We ended up making a bid on the house, but it didn't work out. As much as we would have loved that house, we are not all that upset that it didn't work. When the right one comes along, it will work out!

Monday I had another NST and Ultrasound which went wonderfully. Tuesday Mom and Dad came up for the afternoon. Dennis had the day off for Veterans Day, so we had a really good day. Yesterday I was at Mom and Dad's house. We went to Brookside Museum in Ballston Spa where we have a display for the holiday season of our jewelry and woodwork. It is a great little place with a lot a wonderful crafts. Stacy, her mom, and her girls delivered my weekly meal and visited for a while which was really nice. For the past month, Stacy has been making Dennis and I dinner once a week! It is such a nice thing for her to do for us...especially considering Maya is only 8 weeks old (I think that its 8 weeks)!!

Today I had my last NST of the week. The boys are doing great. Their heart rates are perfect, they move around plenty, my blood pressure is great, no swelling, no signs of labor...I couldn't ask for more!!!

Oh, I forgot to mention that I am making new jewelry. I am trying to work for at least an hour each day. Freddy is great in the mornings and allows me to sit at my desk and get some done! Mainly I am working on my Vintaj pieces. Speaking of which, I entered a contest. If you would like to vote, please visit this website. http://vintaj.com/wpblog/?p=813 Mine is number 5. The photo quality isn't that great, but I think that my piece is pretty good. But check it out for yourselves!

Well, that is when has been going on in my life. There is more, but that is it in a nutshell!

No comments: