Monday, July 28, 2008

One Week

Well, its been one week (and know I have the bearnaked ladies sone in my head) since I have been on bedrest. So far, I have only had one really bad day, and one emotion driven argument. Everyone has been really great to Dennis and I...spending a lot of their free time coming over here to make sure that I have help for Freddy. Even Kelly and Michelle (my neighbors). Actually they did the nicest thing for me. Right after they found out that I was on bedrest, they went to the store and got a ton of fruit to make a fruit bouquet! They also made chocolate covered strawberries! It was so sweet of them...and the fruit was DELICIOUS!!!

The other day when my parents were here, I made a bunch of earrings for the store. I have been working on an intricate piece since then, but it hasn't gone so well. My goal for today and tomorrow is to finish that one! I would also like to make a few more chain maille bracelets and finish up a necklace that I started.

Friday Nana came up to spend the day with Freddy and I, wich is the first time we have seen her since she left for Nebraska!! It was a great to spend the day with her and visit. She brought over Freddy's birthday present (which Dennis and I put together yesterday). She got him a Yankee's plate set as well as a Firetruck ride-on covered car thing!! It is the cutest!!

Mom is coming up this morning, and will be here ina few minutes, so I will add more later if I come up with more to say!!

No comments: