Sunday, March 16, 2008

I guess it's about time...

...to start a blog!

To me, a blog is like a diary or journal...which I have NEVER been good at keeping! Lately, however, I have felt the need to express myself...and connect with those who have common interests. BUT, I must warn you...I am not a good writer. I ramble, have spelling errors, and at times make up my own words. So consider yourselves warned!

I titled my blog Irish Blessings because I truly have had a lot of them! Starting, of course, with my son Freddy J (whose pictures are splashed all over my sister's and mom's blogs...and will be on mine shortly). July 8th of this past year he came into our lives, and everyday with him has been a blessing. A lot of sleepless nights, but blessings nonetheless.

Sleeping after all the hard work it was to take a bath. He was about 3 weeks old here.

Freddy sporting the new hat that Daddy got for his Birthday. 8 months.

Another blessing is my husband Dennis. For those of you who know me, you know that Dennis really is a blessing. He came to me in disguise...we worked together and were friends. I never thought that anything would ever happen between us, but then it did. No matter how hard I tried to fight it. Once we were together...things moved fast. Before we knew it we were standing in front of the ocean surrounded by our family and friends saying 'I do." Now we are living in a very nice townhouse in Hudson Falls with Freddy, Macy (our kitty), and Harley (our doggy).
I could go on and on about the blessings of my family...of my Parents who have been my rock and hero's....my sister, who as we grow and mature, so does our relationship...my Nana, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins...my in-laws, who are now as much my family and as everyone else...my friends...

Like I said, I can ramble on and on and on...

I hope to keep up with this blog...at least for myself (I don't even know if anyone will read this!)

Until next time...

~Becky

GreenieMommie@gmail.com

http://www.thefamileejewels.com/

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Cute! Loving the blog, and adding you to my sidebar ASAP. I can help you create a reader account to keep up with other blogs if you like, as well.

Love,
Lissa