Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I did it!!

Well, I survived my first walk-to-work/run-home exercise program! Whew, that is a mouthful! Although my co-workers thought that I was insane for running home so late at night, I still did it. During the day, I had taken the boys for a walk to the grocery store. Round trip it is 1.5 miles. When I take them, I have Freddy and one of the twins in the stroller, with the other twin in a backpack. It is a good workout! Then I walked the 1.5 miles to work, and ran the 1.5 miles home. If i can do that three days a week, I will feel really good about myself. The bonus is that Dennis was finally able to hook up our Wii. Now I can Wii Fit again!!!! I haven't used my book camp game since I got it for my birthday. My goal is to run/walk three days a week, and do the boot camp the other 4 days. I have started to gain some weight again, and I DON'T LIKE IT!! My goal is to lose a total of 35lbs starting now. Lets see if I can do it!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How are you enjoying the Wii Fit? You looked beautiful when I saw you a few weeks ago -- hope you're feeling great now!