Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Freddy's update

Freddy went to the doctor yesterday for his well-baby visit. He is doing really good. Dr Anderson said that his eyes, ears, heart, and lungs are great. He is maintaining his growth curve; gaining 2 pounds and 2 inches. Now he is 25 pounds 2 ounces and 34 inches tall!! According to the doctor he is going to be around 6 ft tall when he is fully grown!! He definitely gets that from my side of the family! haha

Freddy making Pip a bucket-head! Pip is proud that his boy is going to be tall, just like him!

2 comments:

h4barrel said...

Becky- I love following your blog---and i am enjoying all the kiddy updates---but what about you? Tell us more about our beautiful Becky and how she is doing-- would love to hear more about you and the things going on, I dont get to see you much & you blog keeps me updated :~) - love you....

miley4ever said...

hey beckey sry its me cassie or maybe he'll just be as tall as brandon i think!!!!!!!!!!