Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Dennis is wonderful.  There really isn't another way to say it.  He is so caring, generous, giving, sweet, kind, loving, fun, silly; all those positive adjectives that you can give someone.  I knew all of that when we were first together.  Now that he is a Dad...he blows me away. 


Not only does Dennis work two very demanding jobs, he has to deal with me.  I am a great catch, hehe, but I know that I am not always a picnic.  When he gets home from working two jobs, I run out the door to my job while he handles the home-front. 


Let me explain what that entails...he gets to play with the boys when they are at their grumpiest.  Give them dinner (which sometimes I have, but other times he is on his own).  Baths, brushing teeth, stories, tucking in, falling asleep himself only to wake up and come downstairs to clean up...sometimes ;p  before I come home. 


Now, I know that in today's society, the husbands are doing their fair share.  But when Dennis does it, he does it without complaint; making sure that the boys and I are happy; then he might think of himself. 


Sure I might whine and complain, but, I tend to do that.  No matter what, Dennis is the best Hhusband and Father that I could have asked for!! 


I love you Denno...your my bestest pal :)

No comments: