Saturday, May 17, 2008

more triplet news...

Dennis and I had another ultrasound and our first OB appointment last week. Both left us slightly unsettled...

With the ultrasound...our High-Roller dropped down into good position, but still no heartbeat. However, he did develop within the week and a half in-between ultrasounds. The doctors are still going to keep an eye on him to see what he decides to do, but it is going to be a long shot. Dennis and I are still pulling for him though! We were more upset that at our fist ultrasound appointment they never told us that there wasn't a heartbeat in him, but there were in the other two. Had they said that, I think we would have been a bit more prepared for this news. Like I said though, we are still staying optimistic that he will pull through!

At our OB appointment, both Dennis and I decided that we were done with Leanne (one of the midwifes). We saw her once with Freddy and we weren't impressed, but she was there for the delivery. I still wasn't impressed, but because everything went well I was willing to give her another shot. At this past appointment we both had enough. This is nothing against her experience or her talents as a midwife. We just don't gel with her personality. Needless to say, we didn't really learn anything at the appointment that I hadn't read in a book.

We go back on June 9th for another ultrasound and appointment. Please cross your fingers and say a prayer for our little ones!

No comments: